25 July 2011

Illamasqua Brand Ambassadors

Illamasqua’s cult following continues to grow as celebrities flock through London’s Beak Street doors. Lured in by the self expressive air and ‘anything goes’ attitude, they adorn Illamasqua’s fearless mix of high pigments and theatrical demeanour. Under the intense spotlights celebrities cannot afford to wear anything less than the highest quality products whilst exhibiting their alter ego; refusing to be everybody. This strongly reaffirms Illamasqua as the only go-to brand for professionalism.

The S.O.P.H.I.E campaign (Stamp Out Prejudice Hatred & Intolerance Everywhere) is at the heart of Illamasqua, as we continue to promote the right to experiment and self-express through your identity.  

Many celebrities have taken to twitter to shout about the brand, including Alexandra Burke and Nicole Scherzinger, who tweeted the following photo rocking Intense Lipgloss in ‘Mistress’. "Rocking the bright peachy, coral lips now. Love my new Mistress Lip Gloss from Illamasqua" (Twitter)


Here are a few of our fans and their thoughts on Illamasqua …

Daisy Lowe - “I absolutely love Illamasqua nail colours, they’re great long-lasting varnishes”


Vicky McClure - "What I love about Illamasqua is that there is a bigger story and a bigger attraction. Their affiliation with the S.O.P.H.I.E charity means there is an emotional connection. This is a story that needs to be heard."



Jodie Harsh - "I love Illamasqua. It's so theatrical, the colours so rich... I've worked with make-up artists from the brand and they are the more creative bunch of face painters I have come across. I am very excited to see where Illamasqua takes us next". 



Other lovers of the brand include Courtney Love, Lady Gaga, The Saturdays, Boy George, Marina & the Diamonds, Florence Welch, La Roux, Rachel Zoe, Gail Porter, Ruby Rose and Lisa Snowden to name a few!


Thanks to Rochelle and Una from The Saturdays for showing their support to the S.O.P.H.I.E campaign by sporting their S.O.P.H.I.E wristbands. 



 

2 comments:

  1. I just got the booklet from a counter, and saw you were doing the Sophie eyeliner - it definitely made me respect the brand more!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!