10 August 2010

Cosmopolitan Award for Best Nail Varnish

I was not in the best mood when I walked in to the office today - soaked to the bone thanks to the typically unpredictable british weather - but my mood quickly changed when I saw a big shiny trophy on Rosa's desk; an award for Best Nail Varnish from Cosmopolitan magazine.

I went all Gwyneth Paltrow-at-the-Oscars ...

Thanks to the readers of Cosmopolitan and to the judging panel for picking Illamasqua Nail Varnish as your Nail Varnish of 2010!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I love Illamasqua Nail Varnish :) one of the best I have...just wish I could have all the colors :D I am working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the best- Jomina is the best lilac (rich intense violet not wishy-washy) plus the best fushai pink and a bang up to the minue pop eighties style pink in fact all the colours are lush. Lasts week or more, as long as you use base and top coat!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!