28 April 2010

Q&A With Calum



To introduce Calum - our new National Account Manager - to you all, I have grabbed a quick Q&A with him...



Hey Calum! What attracted you to apply for a job at Illamasqua?

Illamasqua is a new and exciting luxury brand with fantastic high quality products. I am excited to work with products that I believe in; that has some integrity and a really strong brand message.


A: What has been your highlight so far?


C: Well, I have only been here for one month! The launch in Dubai has undoubtedly been the highlight of that action packed month, though. It was fantastic to see the reception that we got.



A: What does Illamasqua mean to you?

Having the opportunity to be who you really are and not having to conform to frameworks set by society. Freedom of expression, style, views... I just love the atmosphere in the office, on the counter. We all have this united passion about the brand and the constantly growing ripple that we have created in the industry.

A: What do you like to do in your spare time?

C: I like to swim, I like to snow board and I like to hang out at Broadway Market! I also love shopping for shoes - I recently picked up some gorgeous YSL canvas shoes from Browns on Molton Street and I love cardigans by Markus Lupfer. I also go to Cos for basics.

A: What are your favourite haunts?

C: I adore Asa Kusa in Mornington Crescent for great Japanese food. French House in Soho for a cheeky glass of wine and I love the Roof Garden at Boundary Restaurant in the Summer.

A: Would you call yourself a Night Time Diva or a Dare to be Different?

C: Night Time Diva - I like a bit of a smoky eye, Sophie eye pencil with Intense Eye Shadow buffed around it.




A: What is your every day beauty routine?


C: You don't want to share the bath room with me first thing in the morning! I cleanse with the Lab Series, tone and occasionally exfoliate with my own concoction that my Grandmother passed down to me; manunka honey, ground almonds and a squeeze of lemon juice - simple to make, smells delicious and leaves skin glowing! I finish with Nude moisturiser and a hydrating eye gel. I also cycle to work, which perks my skin up!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!