23 March 2010

Illamasqua in ASOS

With the office being a little quieter these days without the constant Alex Cummins jibber jabber (I do miss you really!), I thought I'd blog some more!  Last week saw ASOS host their 'Access All Areas' event.  I wish I'd been there!  Basically, the chosen few got to peruse the new Spring collection right in the centre of the ASOS headquarters.  They got to try on their favourite pieces, select some matching accessories and then move on to be pampered by hair and make-up.  The latter was provided for by us, of course!  They then got to strut their stuff on the infamous ASOS catwalk with photographers to hand as well!  This pic is one that caught my eye for obvious reasons - how cute! 


We sent two of our top London artists along, Zahra and Rhiannon, to bring out those blogger alter-egos!  


I caught up with Zahra yesterday and, albeit a little tired, she was full of lovely things to say about the event!  It was beautifully organised, everyone got on really well and all the bloggers were given some goody bags which included an Illamasqua Lip Gloss.  All in all it seems like it was a brilliant event (note cookies)! 



There are some more pics and great write ups of the event on the ASOS blog if you fancy a view! 

Halimah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!