28 September 2009

Trafford Centre: Alex Box Masterclass

Alex Box hosted a Masterclass at Selfridges Oxford St on Friday 3rd July and Saturday 4th July for the make-up obsessives of London - as most of you are aware, we are now hosting a similar event for all you Northern lads and lasses at Selfridges Trafford!

The date of the event is Saturday October 3rd and there will be two classes - Night-time Divas is at 12-2 and this class has only 9 spaces left! The second class - Dare to be Different - has sold out, but we are asking Selfridges very nicely if they would mind if we brought along some more guests!

Come along and learn the art of application whilst honing your own skills and revealing your inner alter ego from a master of creative, artistically innovative make-up.

If you would like to attend the Night-time Divas class [or try your luck with the Dare to be Different class!] give the counter a call on 0161 629 1187.

I will post all the pics and gossip from the event next week!

3 comments:

  1. To all those attending have a wonderful time. I would have loved to be able to go but can't. Looking forward to reading what you guys get up to.

    http://eliza-mclellan.blogspot.com/

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so looking forward to this - I might even be very brave this time and create a look too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any plans in the works for a Master Class Trip to the US? I think it's phenomenal that Illamasqua gives it's clients the opportunity to meet and learn from such a high profile artist- I know US makeup artists and junkies like myself would eat it up! I myself would travel just about anywhere in the country to be there!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!