07 September 2009

Saturday Night FOTD

I will get a full run down on the blogger events up tomorrow, including some great photographs - but I thought I would just share a tip that Lucy from Selfridges Trafford shared with me.

For a really inky black smoky eye, layer Concealer in 355 [the black one] onto the eye lid and press Pure Pigment in 'Android' [the gunmetal/black] on top. I then finished this with False Lashes in 14 [my new favourites] and a smudge of Medium Pencil in 'Sophie' all around the eye. I have never worn black all over before, but I absolutely loved the effect, even if it did take about 6 Simple wipes to get it all off!

I also used Cream Blusher in 'Rude' [I think I need to join an addiction group for this blusher, I can't stop using it!] on my lips. It looks like an apricot/pink/nude on the lips for a 60s style finish.


What do you think - sorry about the dodgy camera angle!

9 comments:

  1. Looks great. Nothing quite has the impact of a dark eye like that. Nightmare to remove but all kinds of stunning.
    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Alex! "Android" looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amaaazzzing!!!! I demand a bloggers event here in NYC!! Come on...all the fashionista's of nyc want it aka ME! I am so jealous everyone got to see Dystopia in London. Synth and Machine look to die for!!! Hope the weather out there is holding up for you!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay now I am really jealous...i just saw all the girls reviews of the new pigments...android and static. you guys are rocking out there. Cant wait to see these guys in sephora!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hot! perfect smokey eyes. I definitely need rude! are you wearing that on your cheeks too? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous eye look!
    I 'm already in love with Android, definitely going to pick it up! ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rude is my next purchase, it looks gorgeous. Very rock look, I approve! xx

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!