11 September 2009

Rich Foundation Tutorial

This is a great link to the Gossmakeupartist blog - a brilliant demonstration on how to use the Rich Liquid Foundation to get the best out of it.


To summarise:

It can be used neat or mixed with moisturiser/ Primer. As Goss mentions, a little goes a long way so mix about one part Foundation to three parts moisturiser for suitable daytime coverage.

Buffing it in with a brush [our Highlighter Brush is my fave for this] will create a flawless look.

The Foundation will last a very long time, due to the consistency and thickness of the formula meaning you only need to use a little of the product.

Enjoy and thanks Goss!

1 comment:

  1. Please, can you tell me if this foundation would be suitable for photography? I'm looking for the perfect foundation for my wedding, somthing which would not make my skin look oily.
    If by any chance you could reply my question, thanks in advance! =)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!