03 August 2009

Sanderson Predicts... Little Boots

So Kate and I were back in the lovely courtyard for the Sanderson Predicts... Little Boots gig on Thursday 30th July and this time the Sun shined! The acoustic performance was both intimate yet lively and Little Boots has a lovely, soulful voice. She played several covers as well as her more well known songs and looked really cute in a zany printed dress.

Halimah created the look for Little Boots again and told me what she used:

"Little Boots has a very peaches-and-cream complexion, so I used the pink-based Cream Foundation in 120 for a medium to full coverage. I used a touch of Powder Blusher in 'Lover' for a pinky, apricot glow and used some of the Pure Pigment in 'Furore' to highlight her cheekbones."


Little Boots already had a lot of make-up on, so I just touched up and added some shimmer to her eyes and lips with Pure Pigment in 'Incite' for a bronzed touch. There were also a lot of press, so I was in a bit of a rush! She is a truly sweet girl and very grounded."

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!