24 August 2009

Introducing: Liquid Metal in Phenomena

One thing you may notice about the Dystopia collection is that all the product names are sci-fi inspired. 'Phenomena' is no different - and what a fitting name! The first time I tried this product I got very, very excited for here was 'Solstice' sent to the Antarctic for a couple of weeks and returning as a pure, molten silver...

For use on eyes, lips and cheeks, this shimmering pot of silver cream can be used as a sheer wash of colour or built up for a full on robotic look. As with the previous two cult Liquid Metals, this one is sure to be a sell out.

The general consensus at the Illamasqua Head Office was that we just had to create another Liquid Metal that would allow for alter egos the world over to paint the town silver after the gold sensation that Solstice brought.

On a side note, we recently gifted Lily Allen's personal make-up artist with 'Phenomena' and the very next day she was photographed rocking this look....

The Dystopia collection will be available to pre-order online from the 3rd September.

8 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love it. This will have to be purchased!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOD that looks positively orgasmic. I didn't think it was possible to love anything more than I love my precious pot of Solstice, but I think I just peed my pants with excitement.
    CAN'T WAIT
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot even describe how excited I am to see this in person.
    I'm much more of a silver kinda girl than gold so this is right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for making silver! This will be on my wishlist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW, that looks awesome, that would be great to intensify silver shadow when used as a base.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could definitely rock this, so glad more liquid metals are being added into the mix!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. PLEASE let this be available in the US, too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!