26 August 2009

Introducing: Pure Pigment in Android

As you all know, we love to hear customer feedback, questions and queries, so it will come as no surprise to you that we have acted on this!

If there was one thing that artists get asked about time and again, it is about extending the Pure Pigment range; in particular a darker range of colours.

So ladies and gents, I am thrilled to introduce to you: 'Android'.

'Android' is similar to 'Fervent' in texture - slightly larger particles than the likes of 'Furore' and 'Chasm' - with a very unique colour finish.

The base of the product is a slate grey. The shimmering particles within this base colour are a mixture of green, purple, white, pink and silver that depending on lighting and application, produces a myriad of effects and tones.

If used with Sealing Gel or water, this product becomes even deeper, bolder and more incredible.
The photograph below shows the Pure Pigment dry on the left and wet on the right...


And with flash...

'Android' makes such a statement in colour and texture that I would wear this with minimal make-up other than a small amount of contouring of the cheeks and a nude gloss then use this wet all over my eye lid with lashing of mascara, similar to the look of Versace Autumn Winter 09.

Dystopia will be available to pre-order online from 3rd September 2009.

10 comments:

  1. this looks awesome! Cant wait to get my hands on this baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so pretty and definately on the ''Illamasqua WishList'' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That looks amazing.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this its lush. i want some :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I officially am excited as hell about this collection - can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is amazing! Fervent is my favourite pure pigment...and a grey version with the same sized particles looks wonderful. I cannot wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that colour!! The Pure Pigments are great products ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is so my colour! grey is my fave shade for e/s, I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks awesome. Thanks for the swatches and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore 'Android'. It's my first piece of the Dystopia collection and looks absolutely gorgeous over black eyeshadow.
    I want to get 'Matter' so I can use it over it. All the girls at the Dublin counter were wearing them both together and it looked great!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!