08 August 2009

Illamasqua Officially Launches With ASOS.com

Have you ever wanted to buy a dress, shoes, necklace and make-up all in one order? Well, we have been fans of ASOS.com for a long time at Illamasqua as it is the ultimate one-stop shop. In fact, I regularly shop there as do many of our artists - its the perfect online department store where you can shop High Street brands, Jeans brands, Boutique brands, Independant brands and designer brands at the click of a button.

Where else can you find the likes of Adidas alongside Acne, Spanx and Sonia Rykiel, Lipsy together with Luella and Puma along with Preen?

With an already established stable of cult and designer cosmetic, skincare and haircare brands we are proud to announce that Illamasqua is now available on ASOS.com!

What I personally love about this partnership is now when you shop for that hot pink lipstick, you can get a pair of hot pink sandals to match, or that perfect teal eye shadow will look amazing with that teal handbag... the possibilities are endless!

I frequently lose hours on ASOS.com and I've come up with some great make-up/ clothing matches just for you...

This cute ASOS own label Border Print Dress [£28] would look gorgeous with a cat-eye [try Eye Liner Cake in 'Mislead' mixed with a drop of Sealing Gel] and Lipstick in Blaze is a fiery red/orange that would accentuate the pattern of the dress beautifully; see swatch below.


I adore this Stud Lace Body Con Dress [£40] - it's so tribal and tough. I would consider a matt red lip with this and a heavily contoured cheek for a real nod to the 80s. What could be better than Lipstick in 'Maneater' and Powder Blusher in 'Create'?



Lastly, this casual dip-dye dress from the Diesel Black Gold label [£110] is perfect for day or evening and I would add a flash of neon brightness with Nail Varnish in 'Rare' - an amazing fluoro yellow, or Nail Varnish in 'Collide' - a hot, hot pink.

4 comments:

  1. Nice! :D They ship to Brazil! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! I love ASOS i frequently spend hours on there filling and emptying my cart trying to decide what to order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To "buy a dress, shoes, necklace and make-up all in one order" was exactly what I wanted when I tried to add an Illamasqua nail polish to my asos-order the other day... And I was really disappointed when getting a message at the check-out telling me that the Illamasqua item was UK-shipping only and had to be deleted from my order...

    I contacted asos customer care and asked them to explain this policy for me, and the answer was "Due to the Distribution contract we have with certain suppliers, we are unable to ship their product out side of the UK."

    So... Here I am forwarding the question you: could you please explain this policy to me?

    In an online-shopping word of 2010 such country borders simply don't make any sense to me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Correction: asos do ship Illamasqua nail varnish to some European contries... But not for example Norway that is European and EEC-member, but not EU. Even more irrellevant to exclude one country...

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!